Registration Process and Documents
Print off a registration form (GMS1), and bring it in with you on your first visit to the practice along with completed forms and Identification documents.
Alternatively, visit the Surgery to collect a registration pack to complete.
You will be also be required to complete the following documents and bring the below identification documents with you to complete your registration:
- Care data opt out form (can be printed, see below)
- Summary Care Opt out form (can be printed, see below)
- Health Questionnaire
Identification documents required to register?
1. Proof of identity (passport, driving licence, birth certificate etc.)
2. Proof of address (Identity card, official letter confirming address)
3. Proof of UK residency if applicable.
Registration Form (GMS1)
Summary Care Opt out Form Download the opt out form >>>>
Care Data Opt Out Form - Download, complete and return to the practice